A Kare Plus franchise offers you the chance to build a virtually recession proof business in a high growth, sustainable sector. Massive changes within the Health Service and an ageing population are creating huge market potential for well qualified businesses to provide high quality care services.
Comprehensive training and ongoing support
As a Kare Plus franchisee you will receive comprehensive training to enable you to provide high quality, fully trained healthcare personnel to care providers including the NHS, private hospitals and independent nursing homes, as well as delivering specialist elderly care in the home to best practice standards, compliant with Care Quality Commission directives. Our package includes:
- An initial residential course
- Ongoing support from highly experienced business and clinical professionals
- A unique, purpose-designed IT system to keep your business compliant, guide you through all necessary processes and ensure you operate efficiently and profitably
- Assistance with recruiting and delivering specialised training to your first staff
- Sales and marketing training and support
- Access to lucrative national account contracts with private care homes and the NHS
Why Kare Plus?
Currently, Kare Plus is tendering for NHS contracts worth in excess of £140m nationwide. We have established links with the NHS and are one of only a few franchises with a license to supply the NHS. We are also on the Preferred Supplier List (PSL) of leading independent groups of hospitals and nursing/care homes nationwide.
Kare Plus is perfectly placed to help you tap into these opportunities and achieve healthy profits from delivering valuable services to your local community.
|Franchise name||Kare Plus|
|Business description||Health care providers|